Last updated on 24th August 2017, 6 AM.
Red Entertainment Distribution (FZCO) LLC
Unit A3 DAFZA
PO Box: 54484
Tel: +971 4 2997 980
- 1. When does RED VAULT collect your personal information?RED VAULT collects your personal information at different times when you register with us for Services, when you interact with our Services, or otherwise contact us. Generally, personal information is collected when (a) you register to use our Services, (b) you create an Account, (c) you watch advertisements within our Services, (d) you contact Us.
Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and our legitimate business objectives.
- 2. Why does RED VAULT collect your personal information?RED VAULT collects your personal information when you register with us for Services. We use this personal information to: provide you the products or Services you have requested; create your user profile; send you information about products or our Services and your registration; when you agree, to send you marketing information; and to respond to your correspondence.
- 3. What personal information does RED VAULT collect?To access certain Services, you will need a RED VAULT Account. During the creation of your Account, we will ask your nickname, password, email address, date of birth (or age) and country of origin. This information is mandatory to create an Account. On other Services, RED VAULT may ask you additional personal information relevant to the Service such as your phone number, home address, image or geo-location information (for example, you will be asked your home address when receiving a reward). In addition, we may collect demographic information such as your age, gender, favourite styles of gaming, games, and the device you own or plan to buy.
RED VAULT collects personal information via internet forms. For example, a new user to any of the Services may be asked to register by providing his or her name, date of birth or age, phone number, and home address. This information will then be associated with your Account, so that you may identify yourself during future visits to each of the Services. RED VAULT also stores and maintains personal information that you submit to us in an e-mail.
- 4. What happens if I refuse to provide my personal information?If you do not submit personal information when asked by RED VAULT, your refusal may limit our ability to process your online registration, Account creation, points and rewards , or request for technical support.
IP addresses. RED VAULT also keep tracks of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for safety and security reasons. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Information passively collected by RED VAULT may be used in an aggregated form or to identify specific patterns of you or any individual.
From time to time, we are approached by companies and organizations that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, and we may share your personal information with such third parties in accordance with your choices and after we received your consent. We strive to limit use of the information you provide to those offers that we think you would appreciate receiving. If you do not wish to receive information from these third party partners, you can opt out at any time, including at the time of registration, by sending a request to us.
- 9. Can I choose not to receive RED VAULT communications anymore?Once you register to our Services, RED VAULT will send you promotional communications about its own products and Services that you may be interested in by email. Along with every communication sent to you, RED VAULT gives you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future communications from RED VAULT.
- 10. How do I access my personal information?If for any reason you wish to question, view, correct or delete the personal information collected about you by RED VAULT or its technical partners, please contact Us at the email address provided on the RED VAULT website. We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. However, we may still retain information in our files to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, due to technical or legal requirements or matters related to security, integrity or operation of our Services.
- 11. Does RED VAULT collect personal information from children of a minority age?Unless stated specifically to the contrary on the applicable RED VAULT Service, RED VAULT’s Services are intended for a general audience. RED VAULT recognizes a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from young children. Therefore, in order for children of a minority age to register on any Service, we require that the child provides the email address, or other contact information, of a parent or guardian who will be contacted by RED VAULT in order to inform, confirm, modify or refuse his or her child’s registration. RED VAULT reserves the right to request written proof of the parent or guardian’s authorization at any time. Until the parent or guardian answered to RED VAULT’s email pursuant to RED VAULT’s instructions, the child’s use of the Services will be limited.
- 12. What Safeguards Does RED VAULT Use to Protect My Personal Information?We take your privacy and the security of your personal information very seriously. To protect your personal information, RED VAULT maintains appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and privacy of the information you have provided.